We can help make your Amplicon Sequence Variant (ASV) dataset available to the research community
via the ASV database and the Bioatlas. Read more about our platform, and the data we currently support,
in the About page.
Main steps of the submission process:
- Submit your raw data to ENA (see our guide(Link opens in a new tab)).
- Denoise your data to ASVs (you can use the ampliseq pipeline (Link opens in a new tab)).
- Download, fill in and upload the data input template (you will be instructed to login and request upload permission).
- We will contact you to write a data-sharing contract.
- Your data will be published in the ASV database and bioatlas.
Contact SBDI support, if you have any questions about data submission.